Here are a few things that are different now that we are open once again:
1. We have asked our staff to stay home if they’re having any symptoms of illness. We ask if you would please do the same, as we would like to keep everyone safe and healthy.
2. Please bring your own reading materials, as all of ours have been removed from the salon.
3. Our stations are already set for proper physical distancing.
4. Each of our employees have completed a level 1 Beauty Safe Course as well as a Barbacide Certificate.
5. All employees and clients are required to wear a mask. If a client arrives without a mask, we will provide them with one.
6. Disinfectant spray is used between each client on every surface they may have come in contact with.
7. Capes are used and washed after each individual use.
8. Sinks and sink chairs are disinfected after each use.
9. Signage is put on our salon doors giving you further salon instruction.
10. No drinks will be offered to clients as of now.